To Create a Purchase Order.
With Contractor Foreman, Purchase Orders can be handled easily and quickly. All Purchase Orders can be tracked in Contractor Foreman as well as reported on and sorted by Project.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Purchase Order needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Purchase Order:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Purchase Orders.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Purchase Order” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select from System List.
- Subject: (Mandatory)
- Date / PO #: Auto filled.
- From: Select from Drop-down.
- Ship To: Select option, Company Address or Project Address.
- Approved By: Select from Drop-down.
- Supplier: Select from System List. (Mandatory)
- Shipped Via / FOB Point:
- Billing Status / Terms: Select from Drop-down.
- Import Items From: Select from Drop-down.
- Select Items to Filter: Select from Drop-down.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)