To Create a Bill.
With Contractor Foreman, Bills can be handled easily and quickly. All Bills can be tracked in Contractor Foreman as well as reported on and sorted by Project. Your Employee can even take a picture of the receipt directly from their phone so accounting has instant verification.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Bill needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Bill:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Bills.
- Click on blue button “Add a New Bill” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Bill # / Bill Date: (Mandatory)
- Vendor: (Mandatory)
- Due Date / Terms: Select from Drop-down.
- Import Items: Select from System List.
- Add Item: Fields to be fill out – Item (Mandatory), Total, Item Type, Cost Code.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)