To create a Work Order.
In Contractor Foreman, Work Orders are used for those small jobs that doesn’t need Project management. You have the ability to track who issued, who approved and who it was assigned to and a description of what needs to be done.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
Work Orders will also show up on your Dashboard (Home Screen) as Open Work Orders.
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To Edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Work Order needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Work Order:
- Navigate to Main Menu
- Click on Work Orders
- Click on blue button “Create a New Work Order” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Service Date:
- Project: (Mandatory)
- Billed To:
- Issued By:
- Approved By:
- Response: Select “Accept” or “Reject”
- Assigned To:
- Subject: (Mandatory)
- Location/Status: Select from drop-down.
- Work Description:
- Terms & Conditions: Select one of three options – Default – Custom – Both. (If you select Custom you need to fill out your Terms in the box)
- Work Order Items: You can “Import Items” or “Add Items to Work Order”
- Add Attachment: (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)