To Create a Vehicle Log.
Vehicle logs, tracking miles and maintenance can be a time-consuming job for any company. Contractor Foreman gives you a very effective tool to do just that. Each person that drives a vehicle that needs mileage, Oil changes, maintenance and things like tolls tracked can easily use logs to keep detailed vehicle logs.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Vehicle Log need to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Vehicle Log:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Vehicle Logs.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Log” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Log Date: (Mandatory)
- Employee: (Mandatory) Select from Drop-down.
- Vehicle: (Mandatory) Select from Drop-down.
- Trip Mileage: Start & End.
- Total Miles Based on Trip Mileage:
- Hours Used:
- Tolls ($):
- Start Location:
- Project: Select from System List.
- Last Oil Change:
- Last Tire Rotation:
- Needs Maintenance:
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)