To Create a list of things that need to be done.
To-Do’s are a useful tool to manage basic tasks in Contractor Foreman. You can assign them to individuals, create checklists as well as set due dates.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To Do’s will also show up on your Dashboard (Home Screen)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To Edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a To Do needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New To Do:
- Navigate to Main Menu
- Click on To Do’s
- Click on blue button “Create a New To Do” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select a Project from the list.
- Task Name: Enter a Task Name. (Mandatory)
- Detailed Description: Enter what job needs to be done.
- Checklist: Create a check list of things that need to be done. (Check items once it is completed)
- Date Added: Automatically adds the current date. (Mandatory)
- Due Date: Enter date when the task is to be completed.
- Attachments: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Inspection. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)
- Assigned to: Enter the name of who you want to assign it to.
- Tags: Select the category from the drop-down.
- Status: Select from the drop-down. (Complete or Incomplete)
- Priority: Select from drop-down.
- Notes: Add a not if any.
- Make Private: Check mark the box to make it visible to you only.