To receive permission from a general contractor to approve with the installation of a certain item or material.
Submittals help ensure that the material and equipment that the contractor wants to use matches the specs provided by the general contractor and to get approval of such items.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Submittal need to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Submittal:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on
- Click on blue button “Create a New Submittal” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Title: (Mandatory)
- Project: (Mandatory) Select from System List.
- Status: Select from Drop-down.
- Submitted By: Select from System List.
- Coordinator: Select from System List.
- Sent To: Select from System List.
- Submittal # / Received:
- Date Submitted/Due Date:
- Plan Sheet Numbers:
- Spec Section:
- Add Items to Submittal: