To Create a Sub-Contract.
With Contractor Foreman, Sub-Contracts can be handled easily and quickly. All Sub-Contracts can be tracked in Contractor Foreman as well as reported on and sorted by Project.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Sub-Contract needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Sub-contract:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Sub-Contracts.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Sub-Contracts” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select from System List. (Mandatory)
- Subject: (Mandatory)
- Date / Agreement #:
- Issued By: Select from Drop-down.
- Sub-Contractor: Select from System List.
- Work Retainage %:
- Response: Select one. Accept or Reject
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)
- Import Items From: Select from Drop-down.
- Sub-Contract (Terms and Conditions): Select option – Default – Custom – Both.
- Scope of work:
- Document Notes: