To Create a Service Ticket.
Service Tickets are a fast and efficient way of scheduling work to be done by your technicians. Once your customer contacts you to request service, you can easily create a ticket, assign a technician, and maintain a history of work done at your customers location.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
Service Tickets will also show up on your Dashboard (Home Screen)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Service Ticket needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Service Ticket:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Service Tickets.
- Click on blue button “New Service Ticket” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Service Date/Time: (Mandatory)
- Customer: (Mandatory)
- Billed To:
- Title: (Mandatory)
- Ticket #/Duration:
- Service Technician(s):
- Priority/Job Status:
- Service Notes:
- Company Name:
- Street 2:
- Access/Gate Code:
- Phone/Cell: (Mandatory)
- Fax / Title:
- Internal Note:
- Give you a preview of the Service Ticket items.
- Gives you a preview of Invoices & Payments.
- Gives you a preview of Previous Service Tickets.