To Create a Safety Meeting.
Safety Topics are very important in helping you stay current with many OSHA requirements. Contractor Foreman allows you to select topics pertinent to your trade as well as select more general topics.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Safety Meeting needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Safety Meeting:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Safety Meetings.
- Click on blue button “Start a New Safety Meeting” or “View Safety Topics” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Date & Time: (Mandatory)
- Meeting Leader: Select from Drop-down.
- Topic Name: Select from Drop-down.
- Attendees: Select from System List.
- Topic Text:
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)