To Create a Punchlist.
Contractor Foreman helps you create a powerful and easy to use Punchlist for keeping track of those incomplete items that need attention at each phase of your project. You can assign Punchlist items to individual companies or people and email them their own Punchlist right from Contractor Foreman.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
Punchlist will also show up on your Dashboard (Home Screen)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Punchlist needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Punchlist:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Punchlist.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Punchlist” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select from System List. (Mandatory)
- Punchlist Name: (Mandatory)
- Punchlist #:
- Punchlist Items: Punchlist Items will show here.
- Add Items to Punchlist:
- Assigned To: Select from system List (Mandatory)
- Area/Status: Select from Drop-down. (Mandatory)
- Due/Completion Date: Due Date is added automatically.
- Add an Attachments: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)
- Add Another Item to Assigned Contact: