To Create a Payment (Invoice).
In Contractor Foreman you can post payment to later be imported into QB as an Excel import. There must be an Invoice already created in Contractor Foreman in order to use Payments.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Payment needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Payment (Invoice):
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Payment (Invoice).
- Click on blue button “Create a New Payment” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Payment Date: (Mandatory)
- Invoice #: (Mandatory)
- Amount/Payment Type: (Mandatory)
- Payment Notes:
- Approval Status: (Mandatory)