To Create an Invoice.
Contractor Foreman allows you to create and send invoices directly from the app. You can generate one-off invoices, import from your Schedule of Values, or create AIA style G-702 and G-703 application for payment invoices.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
Invoices will also show up on your Dashboard (Home Screen)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If an Invoice needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Invoice:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Invoices.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Invoice” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Customer: (Mandatory)
- Authorized: Select Contact from drop-down.
- Invoice Date / Status: (Mandatory)
- Inv # / App #:
- Billed To / Retainage:
- Add Items to Invoice: Select options from drop-down.
- Terms / Due Date: Select from Drop-down.
- Period Start/End:
- Tax / Amount: Select from Drop-down.
- Invoice Notes:
- Invoice (Terms and Conditions): Select option – Default – Custom – Both.
- Default: Full-payment is due within 30 days of receiving this invoice unless other terms have been agreed upon.
- Payment History: Gives you a preview of your payment history.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)