To create an Inspection.
Building Inspections and material inspections can all be easily handled by Contractor Foreman. Track by Inspections type, Project, Agency or Permit # to make managing Inspections easy. You can even copy an inspection in case of a Failed or Re-Inspect, saving you time in data entry.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
Inspections will also show up on your Dashboard (Home Screen)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If an Inspection needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Inspection:
- Navigate to Main Menu
- Click on Inspections
- Click on blue button “Create a New Inspection” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select a Project from the drop-down box. (Mandatory)
- Inspection Type: Enter Inspection Type. (Mandatory)
- Permit #: Enter Permit number.
- Inspection #: Enter Inspection number. (Mandatory)
- Permit Expire Date: Enter Expire date for Permit.
- Assigned To: Select the name of the person who will be doing the inspection.
- Checklist: Enter a To Do check list. (Check items once it is completed)
- Attachments: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Inspection. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)
- Inspection Date/Time: Enter time & date of the Inspection.
- Notes or Corrections Needed: Enter Notes or Corrections Needed if any.
- Agency: Select Agency from drop-down box.
- Inspected By: Enter the name of who did the Inspection.
Inspection Status: Select from drop-down box.