To Create an Incident.
Tracking Safety Incident in Contractor Foreman is critical to the continued success of your company. Contractor Foreman gives you the tools to track Incidents and create and track the Federally Required OSHA 300 Log. Without the proper tracking of Incidents and Safety related items, you can be exposed to large OSHA fines and higher insurance costs. Incidents is one of the tools Contractor Foreman provides you with.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If an Incident needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Incident:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Incidents.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Incident” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Date / Time: (Mandatory)
- Type: Select from Drop-down.
- Description: (Mandatory)
- People Involved: Select from Drop-down.
- People Notified: Select from Drop-down.
- Notified Date/Time:
- Witness: Select from Drop-down.
- Incident #: Save to view.
- Any Injuries: Select One Yes or No.
- Steps Taken to Correct:
- OSHA Violation: Select one Yes or No.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)
- Fields Below Required for OSHA 300 Log:
- Create OSHA 300 Log (Add Employee)