To Create an Expenses.
With Contractor Foreman, Expenses can be handled easily and quickly. No more sun faded receipts or receipts being turned in two-months later. All Expenses can be tracked in Contractor Foreman as well as reported on and sorted by Employee, Project, Dates, Cost codes, etc. Your Employee can even take a picture of the receipt directly from their phone so accounting has instant verification.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If an Expense needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Expense:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Expenses.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Expense” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: (Mandatory)
- Date / Ref #:
- Expense Name:
- Cost Code: Select from Drop-down.
- Amount / Account: Select from Drop-down.
- Bank / Credit Account: Select from Drop-down.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)