To Create a log of when equipment was used, serviced, and its current location.
For companies that have pieces of Equipment that needs hours and maintenance tracked, Contractor Foreman provides you with Equipment Logs. Operators can quickly and easily track hours and report maintenance issues directly to the office.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If an Equipment Log need to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Equipment Log:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Equipment Logs.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Log” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Log Date:
- Equipment: (Mandatory) Select from Drop-down.
- Location: (Mandatory) Select from System List.
- Beginning/Ending Hours:
- Total Hours:
- Employee/Operator: (Mandatory) Select from Drop-down.
- Fuel (Gal) Added:
- Water Inspected: Check Box.
- Lube Inspected: Check Box.
- Last Oil Change:
- Last Tire Rotation:
- Needs Repair or Maintenance:
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)