To Create an Employee Write-up.
While it is unfortunate there are times you need to write up an employee for disciplinary purposes, Contractor Foreman gives you the tools and organization to do it in a proper way.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If an Employee Write-up needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Employee Write-Up:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Employee Write-ups.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Employee Write-up” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Employee: (Mandatory) Select from Drop-down.
- Date: (Mandatory)
- Discipline Type: Select from Drop-down.
- Occurrence: Select from Drop-down.
- Witnesses: Select from System List.
- Incident: Select from Drop-down.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)