To Create a Change Order.
In Contractor Foreman, Change Orders are used to document and track any changes that were made to the original contract amount. You have the ability to track who requested and who approved as well as things like contractors involved, track schedule delays and attach photos.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue “Submit” button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Change Order needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the “Action” button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Change Order:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Change Order.
- Click on blue button “Create a New Change Order” on the left.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: (Mandatory)
- Billed To:
- Original Estimate: Select from Drop-down.
- Subject: (Mandatory)
- Requested By: Select from Drop-down.
- Approved By: Select from Drop-down.
- CO # / Date:
- Time / Days Delay: Select from Drop-down.
- Billing Status: Select from Drop-down.
- Import Items From: Select from Drop-down.
- Select Items to Filter: Select from Drop-down.
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)