Contractor Foreman is a growing web based software company seeking an experienced customer success and sales support team member. As a Customer Success/Sales Support person, you will be responsible for contacting new prospects who have expressed an interest in our Construction Management software.
Our firm advertises extensively via a number of channels, resulting in the prospects landing on our web site to research our All-in-one Construction Management Software. When a prospect does come to our site, their contact information is captured in our CRM, so you will contact them promptly via email and phone, with the focus on answering some simple questions on the product and the pricing and guide them to book a demonstration with one of our team and/or registering for our 30 day free trial. Over time, we would expect you to be able to do demonstrations.
Key Skills: To perform this role successfully, you will have:
- Phone skills (i.e. leaving appropriate messages, good listening skills, pleasant voice, excellent spoken English)
- Able to use our CRM to take good notes on the calls and recording appropriate information about the prospect.
- Email skills (i.e. excellent written English – clearly and briefly stating your points, and able to use email effectively).
- Chat Skills (i.e. able to use chat tools effectively)
- Some knowledge of the Construction Business would be helpful but you must be willing to learn more about it.
- Experience with Customer Success would be an asset.
Work Environment: This role is a home office based role. We use a number of chat tools to stay connected to the team, along with emails, phone and periodic meetings via web meeting tools (Zoom and Zoho). Your home office must be equipped with a reliable and fast internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer. You will have a quiet environment, free from distractions, with a good desk/workspace. Calls will be made through the CRM system but you do need a good headset.
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
Compensation: This is a full-time contract position (6-8 hours per day).
Timing: Immediate Please be sure to indicate similar experience you have had in the past.
If this is you, consider applying to our Customer Success Support Role
role by sending a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you currently use Contractor Foreman or another system in your day to day responsibilities, please be sure to mention it.