Importing data is the best way to quickly get information into Contractor Foreman. If this is new to you, start small with just a couple lines of data before importing everything.
- Open the Excel file
- Go to File > Save As
- Excel will default to “Excel Workbook (*.xlsx)”
- Click this option to see a list of additional formats.
- About half-way down you will see “CSV (comma delimited) (*.csv)”
- Use this option. Do not use the other CSV options that are available.
- Save the file and then close it.
- Now you can import the file. You will be able to verify the data prior to it importing.